Tuesday 29 October 2013

Seltaeb's stereo mixdowns

Here are some amazing stereo/modified versions of Beach Boys songs by insanely talented mixer seltaeb, which he shared on the Smiley Smile forum. My Solution has never sounded better!

My Solution (stereo)
Little Girl I Once Knew (stereo)
A Thing Or Two (stereo)
This Whole World (fadeout modified)
Our Sweet Love (extra Brian vocals)
Heroes and Villains/ Do You Like Worms mashup and f*ckery

Also, here's my personal favourite of his; a delightful 9-minute long stereo mini-mix of Smile. I urge you to download this one - it's some of the most dazzlingly inventive Smile mixing you'll ever hear. Dude's a wizard.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAY 2014 THING BRAH

So the above links have apparently 'expired'; I'm sure seltaeb will reupload them at some point, but for now here's a rar of the mixes (apart from the H&V/DYLW mashup, which I inexplicably lack sorry agh) in 320kbps mp3s.

5 comments:

  1. Strange, but the Smile mini mix and My Solution are still there, but the others are "expired."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh. That's odd. Those are seltaeb's own uploads, so I'm not sure what the deal is. I'll upload 'em myself!

      Delete
  2. Can anyone share the H&V/Worms maship again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. In FLAC, upload all of these in FLAC, please! MP3 freaking sucks!!!

    ReplyDelete